History of the Jews in Bohemia and Moravia, 19th–20th Century
January 1, 2001 @ 12:00 pm - January 1, 2026 @ 11:59 pm
The permanent exhibition which opened in the Spanish Synagogue on 25 November 1998 is dedicated to the history of the Jews in Bohemia and Moravia from emancipation to the present. It follows on from the first part of the historical exhibition (from the establishment of Jewish settlements until 1780), which is housed in the Maisel Synagogue. The exhibition is installed along the perimeter of the main hall of the ground floor of the Spanish Synagogue and in the upper-floor gallery.