Advertising in the Prague Visitor
The Prague Visitor Magazine is a great way to reach tourists and expats in Prague. There is no other tourist publication on the market with equal reach, frequency or relevance of The Prague Visitor. But it’s not enough just to provide a relevant, well designed publication with good distribution – you also have to make it appealing to to advertise by providing an affordable and effective solution.
We have several packages to choose from, with rates as low as 4000Kč to advertise in our print magazine. You can’t even print flyers for that! Our advertising professionals can also design a custom advertising program to fit the needs to almost any business and almost any budget. We’ll make your advertising in The Prague Visitor work for you! To find out more information about advertising, please phone +420 727 896 227, or fill out the contact form and we’ll send you our media kit with pricing and specials!
Quick Facts about The Prague Visitor…
- The Prague Visitor is in English and distributed to over 300+ hotels, coffee shops and cafés, restaurants, and as onboard reading for RegioJet | Student Agency passengers. We also distribute to over 20 of Prague’s largest expat employers.
- The Prague Visitor is monthly, meaning the content is always fresh and the magazine is always relevant.
- Advertising options are as low as 2900Kč per month, and we can create a custom advertising plan to fit any budget or objective.
- Hotels tell us they like providing our product to their guests. The monthly calendar helps direct guests to best and current things to do.
- Our magazine is also popular with Expats and new arrivals in Prague, who tell us there’s nothing in English like The Prague Visitor.